If you’ve ever written a post and the sound of crickets grew increasingly louder, this article is for you. As you’ve probably already noticed, it’s getting increasingly hard to get organic traffic. In times past, one article could easily generate 5000 or more views. Yet today, you’re lucky if your article gains 500 views.
What’s changed? Why is it so hard to get organic traffic?
In a nutshell, the internet is becoming more privatized. There is a war over net neutrality and more. What it all boils down to is that the front pages of major search engines are being reserved for the rich people who can pay for it. Without the obligation to provide equality in net usage, everything is open to the highest bidder.
To put things more plainly, you’ve been brought out. Sadly, many of the articles and content that you find on the front page of major search engines are paid advertisements that lack the substance of a great article. If you want to regain a plentiful supply of organic traffic and dominate SEO, you’re going to have to play dirty and go where the traffic is at.
In a recent video, I provided ways to create a ton of content fast. You’re going to have to watch the video and start to transition from your old mindset of just blogging to get traffic. Listen up; IT ISN’T WORKING ANYMORE. Yes, you should keep your blog, but open your mind to new ways of getting traffic back to your blog. You’re going to have to create a lot more content at a much faster rate. You’ll need to share that content in more places so that people can find your blog.
In addition to sharing your blog post, you’re going to need to create 100% original content for various platforms so that they can be viewed as an authority profile and an asset. If all you do is share your link in social media then it sort of gets lost in all the noise. However, when you start creating valuable, high-quality, and original content, you become a major contributor that they want to give traffic to.
Yet, I must reiterate, that the most important thing you can do is go to where the traffic is at already. Here’s how to do it.
- Write short posts on Facebook. In the video, I show you how to create a ton of mini post on your Fan page. You can literally take a longer post like this one, and break it down into a smaller post. Simply re-word each paragraph and make each paragraph an original mini post. You can use Canva to create a new image for each mini post which you can share on Pinterest. ( Watch “How To Create A Ton Of Content Really Fast)
- Make 10 images for every post you write and share it on Pinterest. This is an amazing way to get more traffic! I can create 10 different images about this 1 post and send all that traffic back to my blog. (Take My Pinterest Course) and discover how you can get over 250,000 weekly views from Pinterest alone.
- Write articles on LinkedIn. LinkedIn already has a stable audience. It’s a great investment to write 100% original articles for the audience there. Simple add link backs to your blog to get new visitors viewing your content. ( Read The Article About Creating Content For LinkedIn Here)
- Transform your content by creating a video, audio, and PDF. You can use Print-friendly to convert your blog post into a PDF then upload that PDF to Slide Share. You can pull your post up on your phone for review notes and make a video about the content as if you’re just speaking to your audience, then upload the video to Youtube. You can use your voice recorder to create an audio from your posts and upload them to Sound Cloud.
- Write a post
- Break the post down into mini-posts on Facebook. Be sure to reword a bit and create images for each mini post to share on Pinterest
- Create 10 original images related to the main post and share on Pinterest
- Take the same article and create a different version of it on LinkedIn
- Put your post link into Print-Friendly and convert it to a PDF, then upload the PDF onto Slide Share
- Open your article up on your phone for a review reference point, and shoot a video using your post, then upload the video to Youtube
- Record yourself reading your post, more in a conversational manner, and upload it to Soundcloud
This is how you can stop barely existing in the search engines, and make those cricket sounds go away. In the meanwhile, you want to start thinking about building an advertising budget. Unfortunately, it’s only going to get harder to get traffic the organic.
I’ve said this quite often if you were thinking about starting a blog or leveraging the internet for profits, now is the time! Earn as much as you can on the internet and learn how to invest offline for the day that greed boots us off the internet.
Let’s not forget how many conventional jobs are being replaced by robots. It’s time to WAKE UP and do the work now so you can have what you need later. It is a lot of work, but it’s truly worth it.
You may feel overwhelmed at first, but once you get into the routine of driving traffic to your blog, you’ll be alright. You’ll probably need to take fewer coffee breaks and put in 8-10 hours a day full-time and at least 2-4 hours part-time. This is the stuff no one wants to hear, but once you’re earning money, start buying ads and alleviate all the time you have to spend driving organic traffic to your blog.
TIP OF The Day: You can Use Convert MP3 to convert audio to video. You can create your image in canvas, upload the image for your video, then upload your mp3 file to convert it to video. I highly recommend having antivirus protection when using any site that converts files.
View My Content For This 1 Post
- Click here to see mini posts on my FanPage – don’t forget to like it & invite others to do the same
- Click here to see the article I wrote on LinkedIn – don’t forget to like it & share it LinkedIn
- Click here to see the video I posted on Youtube – don’t forget to like & share it, please
- Click here to listen to the audio I posted on SoundCloud – don’t forget to like it
- View it on SlideShare ( I just uploaded it as is; time is of the essence) – don’t forget to like & share
- Pinterest Image Links will be posted soon 🙂
To Your Success . . .